Watched ice skating lately? The mask ridiculousness thread.

Their was some ice skating competition on TV yesterday.

The stands were full of cartoon cutouts.

Believe it or not, they were allowed to skate sans mask. But as soon as it was over, there they sat, on the stand, waiting for their score, with their mask on, and boy you should have seen those masks sucking in and out. For some reason, every skater appeared to be having a difficult time catching their breath.

As they say in New Jersey: “ya think?”

Face masks do not cause staph infections. You can google it. Plenty of doctors in the fake news to tell you so, completely without facts of course.

I posted this before: https://humansarefree.com/2020/10/danish-newspaper-reveals-largest-study-on-masks-has-been-rejected-by-three-medical-journals.html

Is my level of apostasy high enough yet?

Here’s one some of you won’t find surprising: CDC reports prove that nobody knows what SARS is. They sequenced a tiny piece of the DNA, then found other sequences in a database and stuck them together—on paper!

And guess what? They weren’t able to get the virus to infect human cells in the lab. They were only able to cause damage to monkey kidney cells, and only after poisoning the cells with two drugs known to be poisonous to monkey kidney cells.

Just one quote: “To put it more specifically, the PCR test would register positive, because it was geared to detect genetic sequences commonly present in people all over the world.”

I think there’s two things going on with the mask policy.

I think the biggest reason is because Trump came out against wearing masks. I suspect had Trump been an advocate of wearing masks, he would have been ridiculed for it by the left and MSM and we wouldn’t be wearing them like we are now.

The second is to keep the fear factor up in order to distract from the fact that government at all levels have totally screwed the pooch on this whole deal. There are people walking around wearing masks because they believe it will prevent them from catching the disease. I see a lot of public service commercials around here about wearing masks to show how much you care about others, but I don’t see any mention of the fact that wearing a mask will not prevent you from getting sick.

How many times in the past have you worked with, or been around someone who was sick, coughing and hacking, blowing their noses, and you didn’t get sick. Could be that you were already immune to what they had, or it could be that you just kept your distance from them and didn’t touch their stuff, drink from their cups, or give them a big ole wet kiss!!!

I’m still of the opinion that had this not been an election year, this whole thing would have been handled a lot differently.

That Danish study could ruffle a few feathers if journals are shying away from it because of its findings. Standard Big Industry science tactics would be to release a couple of papers that are carefully designed to lead to opposite conclusions, ASAP.

I’m sure there’s lots of sociological and human behavioral studies going on right now measuring peoples responses to the messaging they are receiving about all of this. Determining what works, and what doesn’t work, when it comes to how best to manipulate people.

Lessons learned for future reference purposes.

So I arrive at the golf course this morning for my regular Monday money game, I’m sitting by the practice green, no one around, and the starter tells me I have to put a mask on.

So I came home.

Just so tired of all the bullshit around here.

Thanks for standing up for what’s right.

I will wear a mask to vote if I have to, and that’s it.

Exactly what would that be?

I can’t say what J might be referring to, but in my case, I’m a free, healthy, compassionate man. I don’t need a government, that has totally screwed the pooch on all of this, telling me how I should behave, and I don’t need to put some cloth on my face as a public display of my compassion.

A private business owner is well within their rights to implement any policies they wish. I have the right to choose whether or not to do business with them. In this particular case, I chose not to.

Again, to be clear, I am only referring to wearing a mask outdoors when no one is around.

Dr. Brix, the media’s darling when it comes to all of this, was quoted in Chicago a couple of weeks ago stating how being outside “was safe and continues to be safe”. Of course, comments like that, even from a media darling, don’t get a lot of air time.

IOW:

“Liberty: the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one’s way of life, behavior, or political views.”

Worth missing a golf game for, and worth dying for.