Veterans are losers

Says Trump, the draft dodging coward.

multiple sources…

Mmmm, multiple sauces…

Here is one of those losers.

disabled-watches-run-428x28

"The Atlantic Monthly was created by Moses Dresser Phillips and Francis H. Underwood in Boston, and the first issue was published in November 1857. The journal quickly became known for the quality of its fiction…"

Lol [bold mine]

Story written by a guy named Goldberg, citing anonymous sources. Same shit, different day.

Oh, and numerous actual on-the-record-witnesses say the claim is 100% false.

Go back to your fucking Russian hidey hole peter eater.

“He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured”

“but you know he lost, so I never liked him as much after that, because I don’t like losers”

“Also, I never called John a loser and swear on whatever, or whoever, I was asked to swear on, that I never called our great fallen soldiers anything other than HEROES.”

McCain was a warmonger who should’ve known better, it’s a false equivalence to represent him as being a typical serviceman/draftee.

So Trump didn’t call McCain a loser, and never called fallen soldiers anything other than HEROES.

That’s what Trump says. Is it true?

Exactly what are we talking about here? And, exactly what is the point of you calling into doubt the claims about what Trump said if that isn’t what matters?

What does that have to do with the issue? Exactly what is your point, and how does it relate to this discussion?

Take your time to work out the best way to direct some barbs are your intended targets while not actually directly speaking to the point, or just redefine the point to be whatever you desire to say. You’ve got it mastered.

Works fine if your definition of winning is beating someone at a game of rhetorical skill.

The issue is, you posted an article from September 3, 2020. Then, when you got your ass handed to you by an exposition of the facts, you brought up old news from July 2015.

Next you’ll post a cartoon of the Trump baby blimp.

You really are a fatuous bore.

1 Like

I didn’t post an article from 2020. I posted a tweet from Trump’s twitter feed in 2020, falsely claiming that he never called McCain a loser.

this:

Also, I never called John a loser and swear on whatever, or whoever, I was asked to swear on, that I never called our great fallen soldiers anything other than HEROES.

is a direct quote from Trump’s own twitter feed. I even provided a link.

Before that I provided a video link of Trump saying the things he claims he didn’t say in that link to his own twitter account.

You’re a liar.

Edit No, I’m wrong, it was dumb pill who posted that. Scant difference.

So Trump’s Twitter feed is an article, and I’m a liar for saying that it is his own words?

Corrected with an edit.

:woman_facepalming:

ass handed to you by an exposition of the facts

How’s that feeling?

My ass is where it’s always been.

I like to think that I have a good hard think about the location of my ass if I’m shown to be that wrong about something. Especially when we’re in the realm of just plain failing to comprehend something that is plainly spelt out, not just an issue of conflicting and faulty sources. I’ve admitted when I was making judgements on the basis of faulty reporting, but I have to think harder about my ass when I’ve been blinded by other motivations.

Anyway, enough about making this about you and me, or Morgon.

Are we capable of that? I’ll give it a go.

Last time I checked Trump was the POTUS, and I’m pretty sure that his honesty matters more for everyone than yours or mine or anyone else’s here.

It’s simple: Trump said " “He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured."
And I agree.
A hero is someone who knowingly makes a great personal sacrifice for a cause. Getting captured is not a knowing act, unless you’re the one doing the capturing.
But perhaps you are in agreement with your fellow libs who love dismantling the language day by day? Otherwise how to explain this:

Yes, for too many, the word “hero” has been bastardized beyond meaning.

McCain was a terrible pilot. He was a white privilege officer because his daddy was an Admiral. His career was undistinguished compared to those with whom he served. And he rode that one trick pony for the rest of his life.

Did Trump call him a loser? And, do you really think Trump wasn’t referring to McCain when saying that he’d never called “our great fallen soldiers anything other than HEROES” in the same sentence?

What is it? He lied about the first bit, but the second bit couldn’t be about McCain, because Trump would never lie about something like that, after directly lying about something like that?

Really?

You seem determined to make this about something other than Trump and his lies.

I don’t know. What I do know is that John McCain was a zionist neocon warmonger who was terrible for this country. Dims only loved him when he “crossed the aisle”. Puhleeze.

So am I to take it pill ol boy that you are a big lover and respecter of the military now? haha

I’d rather talk about you and your lies.