Trump is banning Tik Tok in the US

Maybe Trump has stocks in VPNs… :rofl:

Not a problem for me, all my clocks are digital. :grinning:

A lot of government agencies already ban employees from having the app on their phones…

Even joe biden doesnt allow his staffers to have it installed.

Drones, cameras, microphones, gps location, new tech weapons… in the hands of evil people… its a bad combo… im still not sure who im more frightened of… Google/Alphabet, or China…

It seems like there might be a bit of projection happening here. Apps from foreign places must be spying on people because that’s what we do.

Exactly, the cia have backdoors into everything. I’m more worried about Google/FB than China, unless you’re planning some dissident action against them they aren’t interested in you.

I saw a headline today, something about Google and ADT partnering up on home security systems.

Go back and see my comment about our technology getting to the point where millions of people can be locked in their homes with the click of a mouse.

Do you have any hard proof evidence that they arent/have been working together? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The woke silicon valley companies dont care about living conditions in china… probably because they really dont give a shit and would like to control something like that worldwide… The cancel culture tweets on slave labor…

At some point automation will advance where the elite dont need to have so many people running around… tethered google robot dogs picking carrots while amazon drones pluck apples and avocados… the techs already there, indoor greenhouses…

I heard microsoft has put a hold on their plans to buy tiktok…

…Stove on, ignition off, gas max, thermostat hot, play rickroll mp3 max volume, … whew, sorry bro, twas a glitch in the algorithm…