The Media and the Fact Checkers

Just to remind you that the news is still mostly bs, there to shape public opinion…

This chorus of fake news even got a warning sticker from FakeBook…

Nothing to see there citizen. Put on your mask. :rofl:

By the way, after just replying in the other thread about masks and restaurants, youtube autoplayed this for me after watching the video you linked to:

No problem there at all. It’s just the algorithm improving my user experience.

I think part of this is an experiment to see what ridiculous bullshit it’s possible to get a critical mass of people to go along with. Or perhaps an execution of lessons learned from previous experiments.

Crowdstrike said they had no proof russia took anything from the dnc servers, but we saw the data from the dnc servers… muh russia collusion! but wait… i’ve got goldfish brain… shiny things… plus ohwelllol orangemanbad…

Affidavits of hundreds of people from both sides of the political isle say they saw illegal shit on election night? They will go to jail if they are lying? Ahh, but the fact checkers tell me theres no evidence of anything…

Ha, James Corbett did a good Fact Checking the Fact Checkers video a while back, I think I posted it here. That Snopes guy certainly seems to have the morals needed to slide right into that useful idiot role.