(Split from Who is Edwin Deagle)....

Who did?

Who did what? I’m sure I used the first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun there…

I edited

Are you talking about something else?

I edited

Edited what?

the “Deagal dot com” in the first sentence to the correct spelling “deag e l” since the misspelt version became an auto-link that pointed at a scam site.

First sentence of what? Bob is the only post before yours.

Yes, in Bob’s post I edited the “Deagal dot com” in the first sentence to the correct spelling “deagel” since the misspelt version became an auto-link that pointed at a scam site.

I’m Batman.

You’re at least a boy. Man I haven’t witnessed yet.

Depending on your response, and how convincing it is, you may yet get to find out how willingly I’ll admit I was wrong if I was.

That’s how I judge a man.

What are you on about? I have an extremely obvious shield next to my name, that other mods have, which means I have editing privileges. It even has a tooltip if you hover your mouse over it. I posted an explanation of an extremely rare and always announced edit I made for a very understandable reason.

The shield looks quite superhero-like and gives extra abilities, hence the Batman quip.

But what if you’re an Israeli plant?

Israeli plant vs Australian vegetable?

In some ways analogous but real vegetables tend to dispel nausea, not incur it.

To be fair I might have induced some nausea in some people with claim that Batman has extra abilities. He clearly only has gadgets and would never have beaten Superman IRL.

Could try a tactic from the modern political lexicon i.e
Robin could claim Superman sexually assaulted him and Batman witnessed the assault thereby Superman couldn’t very well attack Batman without inferring guilt upon himself.

Where do Phat vegetables fit into this?

I assume you refer to phat_beetz the forum poster whose moniker reflected his noble occupation of healthy food production back in the day, and whose wise words graced the forum briefly here earlier this year, tho teh werds konstrucshon thayselvs not alwaes litarally corect.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Who is Edwin Deagle

@Bob : I moved your reply here to Who is Edwin Deagle. This thread here is just a “Split from” bin for the bun fight that erupted in your OG thread.