RIP Representative John Lewis

A civil rights pioneer. It’s a sign of the times that former President George W. Bush attended the funeral with his wife Laura, and gave a nice and funny speech. Guess who was notably absent.

A race baiting huxster. It’s a sign of the times that deep state neocon former President George W. Bush attended the funeral with his wife Laura, and gave a nice and funny speech. President Trump was as absent as Lewis was from Trump’s inauguration.
The crowd was mostly notable for its hypocritical lack of social distancing. Very troubling given that blacks are in a high risk category.

Peter, you know as well as I do that if Trump had wanted to show up at that funeral, there would have been a major shit storm.

When people automatically criticize everything a person or group does, it seems to me it puts their credibility at near zero.

Don’t see a lot on the left shedding crocodile tears for Herman Cain. But I guess a poor black kid who goes on to become a successful businessman isn’t the story a lot of people want to hear.

I doubt it. Unlike Trump, most people have enough decency to not turn a funeral into a shitshow. But he’s a little coward, afraid of potential criticism. Plus he’s a hardcore racist and bigot who thinks of Lewis as a n***** who deserves no attention.

That’s your projection. I do not glee over his death. It’s a bitter irony that he advocated that masks was all a load of BS.

Now THAT is some great projection.

No, this is observation. Observation of everything Trump has said and done over the past 4 years (and the 40 years before that). Remember he called Mexicans “Rapists, criminals, drug dealers”, and called Colin Kaepernick an “animal”. He was endorsed by the KKK, and Neo Nazis love him. Now they finally come out of the closet and march for a free white America.