Politics run amok.

The Girl Scouts of America recently posted something on their Twitter account or website recognizing ALL the women who have been appointed to the US Supreme court. Because it included Amy Barret, or whatever her name is, they were attacked by the woke mob and had to take the post down.

When your politics and hatred reaches the point of berating little girls selling cookies, I say “Shame on you”. Or better yet, I say “Shame on all of us” for not coming to their defense.

Deleted and had to apologize… bend the knee you little cunts, not all vagina are created equal…

The whole thing kind of sounds fascist… so im sure its just a matter of time before AntiFa comes out to support the girl scouts…

The whole situation is indelible in the hippocampus… #MeTooButNotYou

1 Like

With all due respect brother Krimson, attacking the attackers doesn’t solve anything.

The only reason cancel culture works is because not enough people come out in support of those who’s views and opinions are being attacked.

If you had 10 people voicing their support for the Girl Scouts for every 1 person who tried to silence them, I suspect the post would have remained up.

Doesn’t mean you have to agree with them, just respect and support their right to express themselves. That includes supporting BLM and Antifa up to the point of their committing violence. Again, doesn’t mean you have to support them, just means you have to extend the same respect and courtesy you would expect for yourself.

I know people aren’t wired to look at things that way, but it strikes me as a worthy goal to strive for.

Was there even enough time for 10 people to voice their support? I heard about it after the apology.

The post contained five pictures of five women… all equal size… but the nutjobs thought it was political…

Im all for being kind but there are limits… i guess golf clap for turning a pro woman message from a girls organization into a partisan issue… golf clap for forcing a change of behavior and words of some to better fit someone elses ideal reality…

You arent allowed to congratulate ACB… not even in a group factually showing all female SCOTUS judges! They left up all their old tweets praising the other female judges…

Edit: For kindness sake, have i sinned for calling her ACB? Is three letter initials name for scotus females reserved for RBG? ACB could be seen as an attack to some imo…