More Insanity

First, diversity trainers informed white participants that “objectivity,” “individualism,” “intellectualization,” and “comfort” are all vestiges of internalized racial oppression. https://t.co/qrZwHZgx1H

At the start, the trainers explain that white people have internalized a sense of racial superiority, which has made them unable to access their “humanity” and caused “harm and violence” to minorities. The trainers claim that “individualism,” “perfectionism,” “intellectualization” and “objectivity” are all vestiges of this internalized racism and [
https://thepostmillennial.com/city-of-seattle-diversity-training-session.

So speaking too little is racist and speaking too much is racist. Anything is racist, sexist or whatever if somebody says it is? Actually that’s not true, calling the narrative itself racist and sexist isn’t allowed, it’s just most of everything else that’s up for grabs.

Most, because remember that racism and sexism themselves have been redefined. They involve a “power differential” now, which means that you can’t be sexist towards men or racist towards white people. Such is this extremist intersectional thinking.

…and now theyre going after virgin mary statues :hugs:

I really hope people start recognizing this is a cult, it’s bizarre how much mainstream support these ideas have among corporations and media. We used to be able to just reject and ignore bad ideas but now they’re coming after people’s jobs unless you pretend to believe in it

Not sure what my Syrian friends on FB will think of this one.

Does this mean that Palestinians are white now?
So the Jews are killing white people in Palestine?
Wokeness is confusing…

Cancel Culture looks exactly the result you’d expect from ideological subversion

Universities and media stacked with radical marxist types :heavy_check_mark:
1984-style outing and reporting :heavy_check_mark:

Ironically Russia now is pretty much the polar opposite of this shit :smiley:

Didnt you get the memo? Syrians are basically white supremies nowadays… :grin:

I think ms13 is a white gang in 2020…