Friendly Fire Feet

Fire walk with me…

That’s a textbook ‘peaceful but fiery’ protest… :smiley:

Dude didn’t realise he needed to smother those flames with his shirt or something.

So, how is this supposed to work? One side showing only violent protesters, and the other showing only police brutality?

I condemn violent protesters, and police brutality.

Do we have a better option than picking sides?

Are most of the protesters really violent? How about the police? How are we to actually judge if we only show the extremes from each side when they help our cause?

I don’t have great answers, but I’m pretty sure they aren’t going to be found in this motivated partisan bullshit.

I take no pleasure in any of it.

There is actually an answer to those questions. So, what is it, and how do we know?

He was mostly fire retardant

More fun song ideas… dancing queen, walkin on sunshine, dancing in the street, fire, on fire, jump in the fire, these boots…

Burn motherfucker, burn…

Ive got it… lets ignore whites getting shot by cops… lets put blacks who get shot by cops on msm 24/7… tell whites that they are born racist… tell blacks all their problems are someone elses fault…

When someone is black, driving drunk + passed out in a drivethru… we should get the hacks on msm to tell us they should have let him walk home (fuck them bitches at MADD)… if he fights the cops, gives one of them a concussion and shoots their own taser at them… we should treat him like a hero… when some black guy is naked in the street on PCP during a global pandemic spitting at cops telling them hes got corona, they shouldnt put a spitmask on him…

Antifa/BLM want to go to the suburbs next…

40% of blacks live in suburbs… it was just a short few years ago where we could honestly speak of the upward mobility of the black community… but now in 2020 election year…

I wonder if black flighters are racist? White flight is racist so…

Wait wait… ive got it… while antifa/BLM burn police stations down…

Eh, i dont know what the solution is… so ill just make fun of assclowns and get some laughs til the shit hits the fan

These cunts are possessed

Reminds me of the Walking Dead when the walkers swarm a building

Brainwashed is more like it… justified good vs evil… little knowledge of anything…

:clown_face:

African, Caribbean and diaspora history professor… afro latina activist… brainwashing children…

I dont know… if you got rid of the black people… it kind of reminds me of the palestinians and israelis…

this land aint your land…
this land is my land…
the police will help me…
for safety you should flee…

"What does Agent Provocateur mean?

An agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent “) is a person who commits or who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act, so as to ruin the reputation or entice legal action against the target or a group they belong to.”

Also, no surprises, the word ‘Antifa’ is largely missing from almost all news stories about the shooter

Biased narrative much

The mental retardation works like this:

If you call the press Enemy of the People… its VURRY DANGRUS!
If you physically attack the press… youre mostly peaceful…

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/06/29/cnns-jake-tapper-corrected-by-fellow-journalists-after-calling-out-antifa-for-violence/