Federal Judge Throws Out Trump Campaign's Defamation Suit Against CNN

For all you Trumpsters, let me know where to send the Kleenex boxes.

123771021_10224060628321625_2898272594283891315_n

All due respect Peter, but I think you need to give it a rest.

Keep in mind, no Covid, Trump wins. Was it worth it?

All those redneck racist Trump supporters didn’t take to the streets, looting and burning, like those woke Biden supporters would have had he lost.

Looking forward to see how. after all the hysterics of the last four years, the Democrats are going to lecture people about accepting election results.

Yes he did. For the past 4 years, he’s been sowing and reaping hatred and division, the effects of which will be felt for years to come.

He played to the core of the stupid white racists which make up nearly 50% of this country.

Many of them are still rooting for him today, claiming “voter fraud” and “deep state” crap.

Trump lost the election because he was a complete waste of space when it mattered most. He could have won the election by handling the crisis well.

Covid don’t give a fuck. Can’t be intimidated. Can’t be reasoned with. Can’t be defeated in a political campaign. Will keep running it’s course without decisive action, in a way that is plainly obvious to even those who don’t want to believe it.

The ultimate enemy of a professional bullshitter.

No Covid means the US economy would still be strong, Biden would have had to campaign, and no mass voting by mail.

Again, Trump wins.

No rebuttal on the blue wave thing huh? Oh well, that’s cool.

Enjoy your win, I suspect it has a shelf life of 2 years.

My win?

Fuck. That’s depressing.

The bit that really hurts me is the bit about how the US economy would still be strong if it weren’t for the inevitable that happened again, happening again, as if all the warnings were just suggestive whispers from the NWO who didn’t want us to figure out their master plan.

A system to deal with the pandemics, for the real purpose of taking all our freedoms.

Most of the actual scientists that I’ve talked to suggest that it may be the thinking of some other groups of people that need some reconsideration.

Well, you kind of lost me with the NWO stuff.

If you’re suggesting that something else would have happened to tank the economy, OK, but that’s kind of speculation isn’t it.

Not giving Trump or anyone else credit for the economy, just pointing out that history shows when the economy is good, the sitting President wins re-election.

I don’t give two shits who won. Nothing any President has done has ever affected my life in any significant way. Don’t expect that’s going to change now.

The US is fucked. This nut job Biden is the final nail in the coffin. Rip US

No, I’m suggesting that if you aren’t prepared for pandemics, and you wishfully hope they’ll go away rather than taking decisive action, you don’t get to say it’s just bad luck that covid-19 happened and caused you to lose the election.

People have been ringing the alarm bells for decades, and when the inevitable happened again, OMG that’s convenient, look at what’s been manufactured to give them an excuse to oppress us all!

Jacinda Ardern didn’t lose the election because of covid-19.

Still having trouble following your point.

My reply to Peter had nothing to do with Covid. He had been posting a lot of pictures celebrating his guy winning, many of which can be construed as extremely offensive, and I just asked that he give it a break. I merely stated my opinion that had Covid not happened, Trump would have won regardless of who the Democrats ran. Prior to Covid, no one here in the US was giving the Democrats any chance of beating Trump. Sorry, that’s just the way it was.

If your point is that Trump lost because of the way he handled Covid, well, like you say in your post, this was something that everyone has been saying would happen. People were saying that long before Trump came along. All the things that needed to be done in preparation for this should have been taken care of a long time ago by all those career politicians like Biden.

Maybe things are different where you live, but here in the US, public health is a state and local matter. The Federal government provides funds and resources, but at the end of the day, it’s the state and local health officials that are responsible for what happens in their states.

The Democrats that run Hawaii fucked this state up, not Trump.

We weren’t properly prepared in Australia either, but we quickly realized that we needed to take this really seriously, and swung into action. A few politicians tried to use the dislike of lockdowns for political advantage, but were mostly shut down by the more senior politicians at the federal and state levels of government.

We asked our epidemiologists what it would take to bring it under control, and we did it.

We didn’t start out with our Prime Minister saying it’s just the flu and it will go away like a miracle. We didn’t start with him inflaming angry mobs to oppose the “tyrannical” lockdowns. We didn’t start with him calling into doubt the recommendations of the people we appointed to advise on these issues due to their experience and knowledge.

If Trump had come out and said something along the lines of this, I think he’d still be in power.

"We are at the start of a serious pandemic. We must take this seriously. We will need to do some things that are hard, and will not be popular. Time is of the essence. We do not yet have a full picture of what’s going on, but we are working with our experts, and we must be ready to act on their recommendations. They won’t get everything right every time. Sometimes we will have to correct our approach as we discover things we got wrong, or hadn’t thought of.

I am appealing to the governors and citizens of all states to work together with each other, and with the federal government. The better coordinated we are the more effective we can be."

Something like that. If he’d even just really tried a lot less people would be shat off with him. Could have made life a lot easier for state governors to be able to do what is needed without such a strong political blowback against them.

He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!

Rigged! I got the bestest lawyer to prove it, he’s gunna prove it! We WON.

Peter

How come more minorities voted for him than ever before… Hispanics… black women… are they are stupid racists?
And for someone who calls this place a hive of white supremacy you sure like to stop by often to post your old memes they used to send you each morning.

If Biden does get the win… enjoy that bed.
maybe I can move if citizenship is handed away like candy as even a f*cked USA is freeer by orders of magnitude compared to the UK.

They didn’t.

That’s fake news, fed to you by the alt right fake news media.

Please do not come here. We have enough idiots already.

Why is it so hard to believe that there’s a few more people like me than you.

To be honest, I’m incredibly shocked that you guys did as well you did.

Probably rigged. LOL

I no longer concede the Senate or any of the House seats you guys picked up.

Of course allowing that individuals have opinions outside of two party politics, right?

how does that change the fact that more people voted for Biden than Trump?

How does your opinion change the fact that individuals may have opinions outside of two party politics and that in their opinion the facts show the election was rigged.

what opinion?