Bill Gates is a Pedo

Vaccine Bait & Switch: As Millions Pulled From WHO, Trump Gives Billions To Gates-Founded GAVI

Can’t you see! It’s all connected :open_mouth:

That guy is just blaming Fauci so people won’t notice that Trump is pouring money into the Gates effort to vaccinate everyone as part of his evil new world order plan.

To quote Ned Flanders, “they warned me the devil would be attractive”. All Trump had to do was pretend to be a stupid as you schmucks, and you fell for it hook line and sinker. He IS deepstate vaccinated microchipped chemtrailed 5g incarnate!

Wait … Bob is a pedo?

So what’s bugging you about it? - that Trump withdrew WHO support? Or that Trump instead supports the Gates Foundation? Or that despite some skeptical guys on the internet being at odds with a Trump decision, they’re not declaring based on that one decision that Trump is a NWO kinda guy?

Hang on a second… Is this supposed to be a serious discussion?

:open_mouth:

My bad.

Well it’s not as if TDS makes serious discussion absolutely impossible, just a whole lot less likely

I’m sure there is a point buried somewhere deep within your monologue and meme, desperately trying to get out.